Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Simple hydrating light facial moisturizer (review)

I was given the opportunity to sample a free walgreens simple product over the past week from shespeaks.com.and Simple. I received the moisturizer and let me just tell you that I have tried so many different products for my face. some good and some awful but I must admit that Simple is by far the best one I have used so far. I just hate it when my face feels oily or heavy. The very first night i applied this to my face it felt so light and soft. No heavy greasy feeling. I have only used it for 1 week but already can tell that my face feels so much softer and no dry patches around my nose and eyes! Next time you are in walgreens ask to speak to the beauty advisor about this wonderful line of beauty products.

Simple products are the #1 facial skincare line in the UK it is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin like i have :) It contains no dyes, artificial perfumes and no harsh irritants . So if you are like me and can do without all of those unwanted additives then this is a product you will want to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment