Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tagged!!

Uh oh....I have been tagged by Grandma Bonnie's closet in a game of 11 random things!! So look out...you may be the next to get tagged


The Rules! Yep, gotta follow the rules.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.



                                         11 random things about me.

1. I love family and friends! Life would be so lonely without them.

2. I am 47 years old but a kid at heart. I enjoy video games, body surfing, roller skating and still love cartoons lol

3. Born and raised in San Luis Obispo, CA so I am totally a beach girl. I can never get bored of the beautiful beach, sand and fresh air.

4. I do not like brussel sprouts, lima beans or black eyed peas!! yuck

5. I must always have Moutain Dew in my house at all times. yes I am addicted to it just like a coffee drinker must have their coffee.

6. I am a night owl. You will find me up until 3 am cleaning house or busy on the computer

7. I love entering blog contests...even though i never win!

8. I have a shoe fettish. I am always browsing for new shoes. If I buy an outfit it is not complete if I do not buy shoes also.

9. I love growing my own veggies. If only I had a yard to do it.

10. I make it a point to greet my hubby when he arrives home from work and ask him all about his day. Even if I had a bad one.

11. I love VC andrews books. I have read them all and more than once.


                                    Questions from Grandma Bonnie

 1. Do you like to fish?  only if someone else puts the bait on for me


2. Are you a lefty or righty? actually both but mostly a lefty

3. Do you have or want grandchildren? Present or future. yes. I have 4 lovely grandchildren and 1 more on the way

4. Do you like to bake, cook or grill? I love to cook!! but grill whenever I can

5. What is your favorite food? Steak!!

6. What is your dream vacation? Portugal. My grandparents were portugese and I have always wanted to visit the azores

7. Do you have a favorite season? Spring. Such beautiful weather and pretty flowers blooming
8. What is your favorite holiday? Easter
9. Do you prefer snow or rain? Rain. It never snows here and if it did I think it would cause panic lol
10. What's you favorite day of the week? Varies, depending on what days hubby has off

11. What are you most thankful for today? I am most thankful for my health. A year ago I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. Lost about 36 pounds and now have a clean bill of health.

                                       My questions for you

1. What is your favorite color?
2. If you won the lotto what would you do with your winnings?
3. What are your favorite hobbies?
4. How often do you exercise?
5. Are you an indoor or outdoor type of person?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. Do you love to bake?
8. Have pets?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. Favorite amusement park?
11. most embarrasing moment?

You're it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment