Monday, April 23, 2012

Skillet Bacon jam review

         Calling all bacon lovers!! I have just discovered  skillet bacon spread and let me tell you how awesome it is. I bet you are thinking "what is skillet bacon jam?" Well... Skillet Street Foods put’s it simply “we take a big bunch of really, really good bacon, and render it down…add a bunch of spices..onions, etc. and let it simmer for about 6 hours…give it a quick puree, blast chill it…and you have bacon jam…” Doesn’t that sound delicious?! Skillet Street Foods also has an online database of recipes for all you Skillet Bacon Jam enthusiasts! If this doesn’t already have your taste buds jumping for joy wait until I tell you that they have a diner in Seattle, Washington, and even have a catering food truck! Pretty sweet huh?

      When I first opened this tiny little jar I was amazed at the generous bacon aroma!! If you are like me, the smell of bacon is like the smell of coffee to most. I just love bacon!! My first try of it was on a piece of toast. although it was delicious it was a little too much for me so I decided to make a breakfast sandwich with a fried egg and a little bit of shredded potatoes using the bacon spread instead of mayo...mmmm this was so delicious!!

    You can purchase Skillet Bacon Jam for $14.99 at Skillet Street Food’s online store. You can also purchase Skillet Bacon Jam at various stores around USA & Canada. To find a location nearest you click here
For more information visit Skillet Bacon Jam online or send them a quick email {eat@skilletstreetfood.com}


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment