Thursday, May 3, 2012

Children's Claritin

I am now an official member of the children's claritin mom crew!! So exciting :) Received my welcome kit today and so excited to get started . Below is a picture of what they sent me. If you are a mom of a child or children who suffer from allergies well here is an opportunity to ask other moms questions or simply give your own ideas on how to help your little ones feel better. Just go toTheir Facebook page HEREand like the page. Here you will find tips and possibly answers to any questions you may have.

Children's Claritin is the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Non-Drowsy Allergy Brand
Only Children's Claritin provides Non-Drowsy 24 hr. Allergy relief with one pill a day



Disclosure: As a member of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as i see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment