Thursday, May 24, 2012

My tub is sparkling clean....no chemicals needed! Magic eraser review



             Discover a new way to clean!! Mr Clean magic erasers are totally amazing. I cleaned my tub with one today and was surprised at how well it wipes the residue and that nasty ring around the tub away! No sprays or chemicals were used. I simply ran the magic eraser through some warm water and started to wipe....i was shocked! it took all of that dirt and grime right off. With very little effort my tub was sparkling clean. These do not cost that much and one eraser lasts about a week...depending on how often it is used. I usually buy the 4-pack :) Look for the mr. clean magic eraser in the cleaning aisle and pick up a box today. Click here for possible coupon http://www.mrclean.com/en_US/mr-clean-coupons.do

No comments:

Post a Comment