Monday, October 14, 2013

TruMoo for halloween!!



As a bzzagent I was given the opportunity to try this amazingly delicious TruMoo flavored milk. Surprisingly I loved it. I am not much of a milk drinker so I was not quite sure that I would like it. I love that it is creamy and sweet but has 35% less sugar but the same great flavor! Plus TruMoo is made fresh from your local dauiry and contains NO artificial growth hormones or high fructose corn syrup.

It feels good to be able to give your kids a tall glass of sweetened milk knowing it is better for them than those other sweet drinks. I was especially excited to see they had an orange colored milk out for halloween! How cool is that? And speaking of halloween...TruMoo is giving away a grand prize on their Facebook page: You could be the lucky winner of an all expenses paid trip!!

Haed over HERE and enter to win a trip to Hollywood, for a terrifying behind-the-scenes tour of FOX Studios! Plus you'll visit old town Pasadena for a frightening special effects experience. Just enter codes found on caps of specially marked Halloween edition TruMoo.

And just for visiting you will also receive a printable coupon for any goosebumps DVD when you enter :)


GOOD LUCK!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment