Tuesday, July 22, 2014

SWEET DREAMS with BEDTIME BLISS Sleep Mask, Ear Plugs & Carry Case! Round 2! Review



Ever wondered what it is like to be able to sleep in complete darkness? I have tried room darkening curtains only to find that they really did not help much. I live in an upstairs apartment and directly above my bedroom window sits one of those really big flood lights that is supposed to keep the property lit up. Well it is so bright that even the curtains do not block the light from entering my room.

I have tried some of those so called beauty sleep masks but they were not very comfortable as they sat directly on my eyes! I at least want to be able to move my eyelids.

This amazing sleep mask is perfect for me. The patented contour design allows for complete freedom of eye movement, total blackout for a restful sleep, will not smudge makeup, and does not interfere with REM sleep.

It is very soft and luxurious and it rests on the face around the eye area. It does not touch the eye directly. also comes with ear plugs and fits nicely in any purse or travel case.

Very light weight and washable too! I had my husband try it out since he has to go to bed early in the evening when there is still noise outside and it's not completely dark out. He seemed to have slept very well as seen in the photo :) slept like a baby!

This wonderful product can be found at amazon.com and I highly recommend it for anyone who has trouble sleeping!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. My hubby has crazy hours, he has to sleep during the day. I could not get the room dark enough so I purchased these. He says they work wonderfully! Worth it. The only thing he did say was that the strap that goes around the head ends up going over the ears.

    ReplyDelete