Friday, August 22, 2014

2 oz. 100% organic pure moroccan argan oil (review)





UNi Argan Oil is 100% pure organic made from Moroccan Argan Trees. This naturally light scented oil helps protect, hydrate, and restore elasticity to all hair types. Large concentration of fatty acids and antioxidants help restore the appearance of dull skin, hair, body, scalp and hands. Reduces and removes frizzy and damaged hair. Excellent for cuticles - helps prevent cracking and peeling of nails. Can treat all skin types as well.

I had never heard of this oil before but am so glad I got the opportunity to try it and share with you!! I have always had the annoying problems with hangnails. Every time i clip my fingernails i end up getting hang nails and they are hard to remove without causing more pain.

This oil really helps...it makes the skin smooth and is non-oily too! I simply rubbed it around my cuticle area and let it soften.

Also tried this oil for my hair. I rubbed some in my hands and applied it to my hair ends. So far I have no complaints about this product. It is fast absorbing, non greasy, has no strong odor, helps protect, hydrate, and restore elasticity to all hair types.helps restore the appearance of dull skin, hair, body, scalp and hands. Reduces and removes frizzy and damaged hair. Excellent for cuticles - helps prevent cracking and peeling of nails. Can treat all skin types as well.

Head on over to Amazon and read a bit more about this awesome oil...you'll definitely want a bottle especially if you want to treat yourdelf to softer skin and healthier hair :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment