Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Glade Expressions!!!!!!!!

As a Bzzagent I was given the opportunity to try out these awesome new fragrances from Glade!! This was a very delightful mission. I love these fragrances and how long lasting they are. My home smells so good and that makes me feel good! The fragrance mist is pretty cool because it doesn't overpower the room and it sprays out better than most aeresol cans. It's more like a fine mist and it covers the whole room! Another plus is that when empty the refill just pops out of the bottom. No need to discard the whole thing. Refills are fairly cheap too.

Not a big fan of diffusers but this glade expressions works out great in my bathroom and it fits in with the decor. No one really likes their air fresheners to stand out! these blend in nicely with your decor as there are many colors and styles to choose from. 

Go and check out what's new at Glade :) http://www.glade.com/en-US/Pages/whatsNew.aspx I guarantee you will love what they have.


No comments:

Post a Comment