Sunday, December 2, 2012

The last lipstick you'll ever need!!

    Introducing Covergirl blastflipstick!!


As a bzzagent I was given three full sized covergirl blastflipsticks to try. I do not normally wear lipsticks as I can never quite find a color i really like. Covergirl blastflipsticks are 2 lipsticks in one tube...which gives you the option of applying just one color or mixing them up to create your own color! After applying the first one to my lips I was very impressed with what I saw. Not only does it go on smooth and easy but the colors are so very vibrant.



There are so many color combos available it is hard to choose which on is my favorite. Check them out and try them on today :) I have seen these on the shelves at CVS and Target.

Like them at facebook.com/covergirl !!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment