Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


If you are like me you have a pile of bottles laying around that claimed they would reduce the signs of aging but just did not make the cut!

 Well I was lucky enough to have an opportunity to give this serum a try and wow I am actually amazed!! This stuff is too good to be true.

At first i was thinking ohhh just another product i am going to apply to my face and see nothing happen. boy was i ever wrong.

First of all  I have very sensitive skin. A lot of times, trying a new product can mean breakouts or other problems. This serum did not cause a single negative effect on my skin. None at all. That is really rare for me, so that in and of itself is a good sign.

I have been using it every night and every morning. It is not greasy or heavy. It absorbs into your skin completely within about 30 seconds. A lot of other serums will leave some kind of residue or make you look shiny. This one doesn't do any of that. It feels great and leaves you looking beautiful.






So far these are the benefits I have gotten:
*evens out my skin tone
*My skin is clearer than it was before
*Has stopped all breakouts
*Gets rid of dry, dead skin without being harsh
*And amazingly My skin looks fresher and younger - more vibrant and has a nice glow to it




I am very pleased with this product and will definitely be purchasing more. I highly recommend this as it does do as promised. Throw out all of those unwanted bottles because this one will be the only one you will want and need!!

Here is the list of KEY INGREDIENTS

Vitamin C: With a 20% concentration does more than boost the body’s immune system; it also provides many benefits to keep the skin tight, smooth and looking ageless. Vitamin C has been scientifically proven to reduces the effects of sun exposure on the skin, including sunburn, sun spots, redness and wrinkles.

In addition to helping reduce the signs of aging, Vitamin C is essential for everyday maintenance to strengthen and smooth out the skin, as well as neutralizing free radicals before they can damage the skin.

Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil - These oils promote skin hydration and lock in moisture to protect your skin from signs of aging and improve its beauty and youthfulness. Rosehip Oil specifically has been used in medical communities around the world for those with serious skin ailments and only recently has North America learned to embrace natural solutions from our ancestors. These two organic oils are full of antioxidants and therefore act as the perfect supporting cast for our best friend - Vitamin C

Resistem (Plant Stem Cells) - This provides the perfect mix of protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification. Resistem will help your skin regenerate faster while protecting it from environmental stressors.

Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical) - Holding up to 1000 times its weight in water and drawing moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin ,there is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. Penetrates deeply, and actives collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer, and brighter complexion

Green Tea Extact- The catechins in green tea are a potent antioxidant which also contribute to the overall anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits of this ancient health and beauty secret.

You can view this product on amazon.com by clicking HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment