Wednesday, May 21, 2014

iPurify Colon Cleanse REVIEW

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.











Do you find yourself sluggish or lacking energy? Or maybe you experience digestive problems or even headaches? Well do not fear...I used to be the same way. About 2 years ago I noticed I was experiencing fatigue and this was after getting 9 hours of sleep each night. It literally effected my day to day activities as i was just sooo tired!!

I had decided i was going to drop about 50 pounds and so i went on a very very strict diet! It worked...i was 180 and am now 130 :) Now as part of this strict diet i was instructed to do a total body cleanse. I know....it sounds worse than it really is.

Cleansing ourselves of toxins and waste actually improves the way we feel!!

I took many medications and over the years it seemed to have filled me with them nasty toxins. This is where my review gets interesting.

For about 2 weeks I have been taking the iPurify colon cleanse tablets and let me tell ya...I have never felt better. I have a bit more energy and way less headaches. Yes, I am literally cleaning my body out and at the same time taking care of my digestive system. Not to mention I have lost a few more pounds!!

iPurify benefits:

Promotes weight loss
Eliminates wastes and toxins
Supports Digestive system health

Simply take two caplets after your evening meal with a full glass of water. Doing this daily you will instantly feel better as you are allowing the toxins to exit the body.

I highly recommend this to anyone who takes a lot of medications, consumes a lot of sugars or just want to clean the body out. It is great for Men and Women!!

Ingredients:
Vitamin C, Vitamin D, B-1, B-2, B-3, B-6, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium,
Fiber Herbal Blend: Senna Leaf, St. Johns Wort, Uva Ursi Leaf, Inulin, Psylium fiber,
Thermagenic Blend: Guarana Seed Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginger root
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate 

Safety Information:

This product contains caffeine and may affect blood pressure and/or heart conditions. Check with your doctor before using this product, if you have such conditions. If you are pregnant, nursing have any medical conditions, or taking medications, consult a healthcare professional before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep this bottle tightly closed and store in a cool dry place. For nutritional use only. Do not use if safety seal is broken.

To read more on this amazing product you can visit HERE and read more about it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment