Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Argan oil hair treatment & elixir (Review)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am so delighted to have tried this hair treatment and getting the chance to share with you! My hair tends to be really dry during the summer months..mainly due to swimming in the pool full of way too much chlorine. 

I applied this treatment to my hair the very first day i received it and i was very impressed with how soft and silky my hair felt as well as the shine it gave. I simply put some in the palm of my hand and applied to my hair making sure i got every inch of it. I then proceeded to cover my hair in a damp and hot towel and let it set for about 30 minutes. After rinsing i wrapped in a towel again and let it dry just enough to where i could finish with a hair dryer.

I literally had no tangling and my hair felt really nice and soft. I forgot what it was like to have my hair feel so nice. It usually is so difficult to style and even comb through...this stuff really made a difference.

The oil has no noticeable scent and is really easy to dispense and apply. Now i applied the argan oil treatment to damp hair but there are other ways to use as well:

here are a few ways you can start using InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir:

**Hot Oil Treatment: Before wetting or shampooing, massage oil thoroughly through scalp and hair, concentrating on damaged areas. Rinse with warm water
**Deeper Conditioning: Cover head with a towel and leave on hair for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and shampoo as usual.
**For Ultimate Conditioning, apply the oil (as much as you need) and leave overnight. Wash off with a shampoo next morning.
**You can apply this oil any time for ten minutes to as long as you want to condition your hair.

The quantity needed will depend on the length and thickness of your hair.
To protect your hair from heat damage, apply a few drops on your hair before styling with hot irons.

For more info and description go on over to Amazon and while you're there add a bottle to your cart :) Your hair deserves it!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment