Monday, June 23, 2014

Ice Ball mold (review)



I have been hearing so much about these ice balls lately so i decided i would give them a try. With the hot summer months ahead...i tend to use a lot more ice in my drinks and with the ice ball molds making ice is fun!!

These molds are not only fun but allow me to be creative as well.

With these molds all you need to do is place the funnel (included in your order) into the opening of the mold and add your water up to the fill line. Then you simply place the mold into the freezer until done. Once the balls are frozen you open up the top and slide it on out.





Now that i have discovered these amazing ice ball molds i plan on getting more! they last so much longer than regular ice cubes and look oh so pretty in my glass. I was thinking of making colored ones too. These can be used in a punch bowl to make the punch more colorful and fun.

I also love how easily they come out after freezing. 

The molds have a Life Time Guarantee, these ice balls will not leak like other inferior products
No-Mess Funnel included for filling without spilling, Easy to use fill line for perfect ice ball every time
Made of the highest quality 100% FDA food grade silicone, Dishwasher safe and BPA free
Unique packaging ideal for storing these awesome Sphere Ice Molds

These awesome molds can be found HERE !! I highly recommend these as they are very high quality and will last a very long time. You may want to order more than one set...especially if you plan on having enough for guests :) 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! My name is Heather and I wanted to know if you would be willing to answer a question I have about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete