Tuesday, June 3, 2014

California Kitchenware Silicone Cupcake Baking Molds (multicolor) - Review.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.








Hello!! Hope everyone is having a great week so far. I have been so busy this week with shopping, cleaning, cooking and baking!
Even though it has been 100 degrees outside i still enjoy baking.

speaking of baking, how many of you use one of those metal muffin pans? I bet many of you do...I still have one but after today I will be tossing it!! Why? well after using these lovely silicone cupcake liners I am completely impressed and very surprised.
I have been seeing more and more silicone products come out in the last few years but was always hesitant to buy any. To me they looked flimsy and i was just sure that once i bought them i would be disappointed...not to mention having a mess on my hands. But....I was wrong.
Not only are these multicolor silicone molds by california kitchenware cute, but they are also awesome!! I got brave and placed them onto a regular baking sheet, filled them up and placed them in the oven.


While they were in the oven i went about finishing up my chores, but found myself checking the oven to see if they were melting or losing their shape. Nope!! they were perfect. 








So while they were baking i decided to get a little information to share with you:
 *California Kitchenware Butterfield Silicone Cupcake Molds are packaged in a tube of 12 cups, making a great gift for friends or family.
  * Four CKW signature blue, four pink and four yellow silicone cups are made     to be used in the oven up to 500 degrees F, but can also be used in the freezer or microwave.
* The food-grade, non-stick silicone is fun for kids but uncompromising in performance. 
*The 2"x3"x1-1/2" cups fit in the spaces of standard metal or glass muffin pans, or they can be placed individually on a flat cookie sheet or jelly-roll pan.
* CKW Butterfield cupcake molds can be used to bake breakfast muffins, birthday cupcakes, cheesecakes, individual brownies, and more. 
*The flexible cups ensure easy removal of baked goods or molded gelatins.  *Stackable for storage, the set of 12 baking cups can be cleaned by hand or in the top rack of the dishwasher. 
*All CKW products include a fact about California, see the bottom of the packaged tube to learn about "Butterfield."

The fun fact about California found on the bottom of the package was really neat as i have never seen anything like that on any products i buy.

So...now the cupcakes have finished and cooled and now I am pleased to tell you that these little beauties did NOT stick at all. The cupcakes came out perfectly!! So perfect in fact that i felt like i did not even need to wash them...seriously.


 Oh...and did i mention that i did NOT use any oils or sprays?? That's right, nothing...just poured the batter in and baked! I am so going to purchase more of these to give to my daughter and some friends this christmas!

If you would like to buy some for yourself i recommend them highly...5 stars...perfect!! Just head on over to amazon HERE and add a few sets to your cart :)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment