Sunday, June 1, 2014

Oatmeal and cottage cheese?






I don't know about you all....but it is 9 pm here in california and all i can think about is eating a huge stack of pancakes. Not your ordinary ones though...these are quite different!! I mean...doesn't that look so good?? And who doesn't like breakfast at night??

WOW! I've never seen pancakes done like this! I like to make oatmeal pancakes but never have added the cheese! I love Cottage Cheese! Definitely going to make this one!

Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes

Servings: 1

1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 egg whites

1 Blend all ingredients in blender.
2 Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook just like"silver dollar" pancakes, a few small ones at a time.
3 Top with your favorite pancake topping!

No comments:

Post a Comment