Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Blacklight Flashlight Round 2! Discover the Wonders that your Pets Have Left Behind Review



This little flashlight is totally amazing! I find myself grabbing for it almost every day. Not only is it useful for tracking down pet stains, but also i have found it useful for checking my dish sponges to see how germy they become...yuck!!

I was amazed at how effective this little light is. It detects spots that you never even knew existed..in carpets, furniture, bedding etc. Do you have pets? Ever notice a smell in your home but can not quite figure out where it is coming from?


Can you smell urine EVERY room that you go into, but you have no idea where? Do you crawl around on your hands and knees sniffing the floor in the hopes to discover the location of the urine?

If you answered yes then I would highly recommend this flashlight as it will be your guide into finding those mysterious odors. As illustrated below, this little light is very strong and shows the stains very clearly for you.

It also comes in very handy to detect if certain people in your household are 'missing' the bowl, or if you the cleaner is cutting corners when they wipe down the bench top and oven.


Whatever you choose to use it for, you'll be soo glad that you did...after the initial shock of your discoveries are over.



I am definitely purchasing a few of these for friends and family as they are a lifesaver (or quite possibly a nose saver) haha when it comes to ridding your home of unwanted smells!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment