Friday, July 4, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit Review




Up until now I had never even heard of these bandz! My granddaughter was so excited to see that I was reviewing these. She just loves making bracelets and stuff.

When we first opened the box we were both wondering how in the heck does this thing work? I actually had to youtube search on how to make something with it.

The rainbow bandz are very pretty and colorful...not to mention that they are latex free!!





This kit comes with
1 Super durable loom
- 1 Hook with base opener
- 600 silicone latex free rubber bands **Non toxic, Lead and Latex Free**
- 24 S-clips

It is used to create bracelets, charms, and other interesting stuff.

The instruction manual has some pointers, tips and instructions to follow in order to come up with different desired creations – from beginner to expert level.

Once we began making them we were hooked!! You can get really creative and make all sorts of different patterns. This is something I really enjoyed doing with her.

Below is the video we used to get started:

This particular kit is sold onAmazon for $9.99 and is a really good value not to mention a high quality crafting kit that you and your kids will spend hours having fun with!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment