Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Soap - Face and Body Soap - 100% Natural Soap (Review)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

This is the first time I have ever tried a Natural soap and I absolutely love it!! 
It has a really nice, crisp fresh scent to it, lathers really nicely, actually feels really silky in my hands and it is 100 % natural which makes me feel that i am doing something good for my skin. Harsh chemicals in other soaps tend to make my skin feel really dry and itchy and then i end up piling on lotions which also contain certain chemicals as well.





Did you know that some lotions actually contain alcohol? not to mention dyes and other harmful chemicals. Crazy huh? But getting back to this soap...here are just a few things that i find awesome about this wonderful product:

It is Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser!!!

After using this the first time my face feels really clean and fresh...almost don't want to apply my makeup LOL...just feels really good, soft and radiant.





This soap can be found on amazon by clicking HERE

If you are looking for a high quality soap that the whole family can use...or just to treat yourself to some well deserved pampering...i suggest getting some :) Your face and body will feel so much nicer and you will not want to go back to using those harshful chemical filled soaps ever again.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment