Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Facial Lift and Firm Serum with Dead Sea Minerals and Vitamin C (Review)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have used many sorts of facial products over the years which include lotions, scrubs, creams and you name it..i have tried it! Problem is that none of them...no matter what the price...have worked. Some claim to work in as little as two days while others claim to make you look and feel like a super model ha!!

How many of you have done this? Seen a commercial for an anti-aging product that costs an arm and a leg and the woman using it looks like she is 20!! Well truth is, that woman portrayed in the ad is most likely 20 something and has not yet seen any aging!! seriously...

Now I have been using this wonderful little bottle of facial lift and firm serum provided to me from adovia mineral skin care for about 7 days now. No...I am not expecting to look 30 years younger but i do expect to have a nicer glow and softer skin.

The one thing i really love about this stuff is that it is free of harsh chemicals and does not burn my face. It is purely made with Vitamin C, Dead Sea Salt and Green Tea and Also Contains seaweed for a Rich Infusion of Nutrients to Feed and Nourish Your Skin.

I apply this every morning after washing my face since it is non-greasy and so far i am loving it. my skin feels silky smooth and soft and not greasy at all which makes applying makeup a breeze. I have noticed a little glow and less redness as well. As far as firmness goes..i have seen a slight improvement around my jawbone area as it has lifted a bit.

I would definitely recommend this facial product and plan on continuing my use of it.

Love the way it smells and feels. like a really clean and pure smell. Not harshy and full of stuff you can not even pronounce. Head on over to Amazon and read the reviews on this amazing serum and then add a bottle to your cart!! You will definitely be glad you did :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment